Learn to trade
Stock Market College Course
Many individuals have known to ‘get rich quick’ with leveraged products like CFD’s and Forex, but this isn’t true. You need both fundamental and technical knowledge as well as practical experience within the trading environment. Stock Market College will enable you to trade these products like a pro! No guarantees and no false promises, just do your part and you will be successful
METHODS OF STUDY
- You will utilise our state-of-the-art, online learning management system to work though the modules of theory and apply this knowledge to your trading platform. You will therefore be able to practice whilst you learn.
- Our lectures are remotely accessible by way of Zoom. You are able to access the classes with LIVE streaming, Monday through to Saturday.
- Lectures are also recorded for those who cannot attend or Zoom in.
- For those in Gauteng, optional classes run from Monday through to Friday.
YOUR COURSE PACK
Quick Start Guide, Guide to the Learning Management System
Stock Market College has an accredited learning program with BankSeta (480-171004) Applied Business Practice and offers the module Apply Financial Analysis – Unit Standard 15236 – for which a student, after being successfully assessed and moderated can receive a Certificate of Competence and awarded 4 credits. This module supports fundamental analysis, a key component in learning to trade the markets.
- Foreign Exchange Market
- Mechanics of Currencies
- Psychology of Trading
- Banks, hedge funds, Corporations
- Short and intermediate-term trading
- Technical currency analysis – basic to advanced
- Currency Pairs
- Applying Fundamental Analysis to report outcomes
- Retail Sales
- Industrial Production
- Consumer Price Index
- Interest rates
- Trading Strategy
- Risk Management
- And lots more..!
BENEFITS OF COURSE
- Understanding the Markets
- Learn your trading instruments: CFD’s and Forex
- Analysis: Technical and Fundamental
- Calculate Risk and Reward
Place a Trade Chart and Trade on a Trading Platform